Entrance Scholarship for JUPAS Applicants
Publishing Date: 28/06/2012
Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Hong Kong offers entrance scholarships to Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS) applicants who have obtained outstanding results in the 2012 Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE).
In addition to the HKU Foundation Scholarship for Outstanding Students, the one-year scholarships of up to HK$40,000 will be offered to eligible JUPAS applicants who are admitted to programmes as specified below in September 2012:
- Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Economics and Finance [JUPAS Code: 6767]
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance [JUPAS Code: 6781]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Systems) [JUPAS Code: 6793]
- Bachelor of Science (Quantitative Finance) [JUPAS Code: 6884]
|Conditions for Award*
|Grade A in at least 3 A-Level subjects
|Grade A in at least 2 A-Level subjects and 1 AS-Level subject
|Grade A in at least 2 A-Level subjects
- Two Advanced Supplementary Level (AS) subjects are equivalent to one Advanced Level (AL) subject.
- AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture can be counted towards the above requirements.
Eligible students will be automatically awarded the scholarships once admitted to the above programmes. Students will be informed by the Faculty before November 2012.