A Programme for Future Business Leaders
The recognition of Hong Kong as one of the leading business and financial centres in the world, and the gradual shift of economic ascendancy from West to East, have created the need to reinvent the business executive in Asia. Home to nearly three quarters of the world's population, Asia is an all-encompassing conglomerate characterised by cultural, political and economic diversities that range from the emerging to the highly developed. Hence the business skills needed to operate effectively in Asia are, at times, dissimilar to those used in the West.
Cultural sensitivity and networking ability are perhaps just as important as the more traditional management skills taught regularly in business schools all over the world. Besides combining a high-calibre training programme with vital support networks from the business community, we make certain that students understand Asia's role within a global context. By focusing on skills and concepts that are pertinent to the region, the undergraduate programmes offered by FBE provide students with the leadership qualities that are crucial in the rapidly changing business landscape of Asia.
Programmes Offered :
Programmes Offered by School of Business :
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance [BBA(Acc&Fin)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Systems) [BBA(IS)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business and Global Management) [BBA(IBGM)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) [BBA(Law)]
Programmes Offered by School of Economics and Finance:
- Bachelor of Economics [BEcon]
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance [BEcon&Fin]
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance [BSc(QFin)]