HKU-Ivey Executive Leadership Program in Data Analytics and Big Data (DABD) 2018
Many organizations and managers find they have access to vast amount of data but lack the skills and knowledge to leverage this data to create value. After taking this course, you will be positioned to use data to drive your everyday decision-making. You will understand the various methods to analyze data to improve your understanding of complex issues, and the role of data in creating and sustaining advantage. You will also be able to recognize opportunities where achieving an understanding of data or analyzing data can lead to enhanced performance or profitability.
- To learn different analytical approaches to strategic business decision-making
- To learn how to incorporate uncertainty in decision-making
- To learn the fundamental issues and approaches of Big Data
- To learn how to summarize, interpret and derive insights from data
- Seasoned with technical backgrounds such as finance, actuary, revenue management
- Heading a team of technical experts with mandate to use data analytics for business success
- Leading departmental heads with technical background as direct reports
Structure and Modules:
2 days/module x 4 modules
|Module 1||Data-Driven Decision Making under Uncertainty||Mar 12-13, 2018||USD 2,000|
|Module 2||Social Media Analytics and Digital Strategy||April 19-20, 2018||USD 2,000|
|Module 3||Data Mining and Text Analytics||May 10-11, 2018||USD 2,000|
|Module 4||Leading Digital Transformation and Disruption||June 21-22, 2018||USD 2,000|
* Each module is 2 days.
** Special 5% discount available for HKU/Ivey alumni, and registrations received on or before December 31, 2017.
Participants will be conferred a certificate jointly issued by HKU and Ivey upon completing all 4 modules of the programme.
Please contact us for more information:
Tel: (852) 3962 1297