Set up your HKU application account through the Taught Postgraduate Online Applicaiton System.
Download the Reference Form template and send it to your two referees. Ask them to email the completed forms to us at email@example.com via their valid email accounts before the closing date.
Complete the online application form and prepare an application fee of HK$300. The document upload function will be available on completion.
Upload soft copies of the following materials through the application system before the application deadline or expiry of the application account (valid for four weeks only), whichever is earlier:
- Graduation transcript or interim transcript (mandatory)
- Graduation certificate, if available
- Award certificate/degree certificate, only applicable to applicants from Mainland institutions
- English language score report (TOEFL or IELTS), if applicable
- Proof of internship experience of all positions, or full-time employment of the most recent one, whichever is applicable
- Certificate for professional qualification (e.g. CFA), if applicable
The original copy of supporting documents is NOT required at the application stage. Should a candidate be given an admission offer by the Programme, he/she will receive notification of the need to submit original/certified true copy of the documents.
The programme brochure is obtainable from the following sites:
|Application Deadline:||Round 1 - 12:00 noon, November 5, 2018
Round 2 - 12:00 noon, January 7, 2019
|Result Announcement:||Round 1 - From Late December 2018 to April 2019
Round 2 - From Mid-February to April 2019
There is a non-refundable application fee of HK$300.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.