The following supporting documents should be uploaded to the on-line application system before the application deadline or expiry of the application account (which is valid for four weeks only), whichever is earlier:
- Latest official academic transcripts
- Award certificate/ degree certificate (學士學位證書), only applicable to applicants from Mainland institutions
- English language score report (TOEFL or IELTS), if applicable
- Proof of internship experience of all positions, or full-time employment of the most recent one, whichever is applicable
- Certificate for professional qualification (e.g. CFA), if applicable
The original copy of supporting documents is NOT required at the application stage. Should a candidate be given an admission offer by the Programme, he/she will receive notification of the need to submit original/certified true copy of the documents.
Please also provide two letters of reference. Candidates should download the form of reference from the application website and invite their referees to complete the form. Completed forms of reference should be emailed to email@example.com by referees via their valid email accounts before the closing date.
The programme brochure is obtainable from the following sites:
- Master of Finance Programme Office
Faculty of Business and Economics
Room 503, K.K. Leung Building
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- The HKU Admiralty Town Center
3/F., Tower II, Admiralty Center
18 Harcourt Road
Admiralty, Hong Kong
There is a non-refundable application fee of HK$300. Shortlisted candidates may be invited to write a written test and/or to attend an interview.