- Undergraduate students of any discipline
- Proficient in English language
- Prior study in economics or business is not necessary
- No knowledge of Chinese language is required
- Selected applicants may be interviewed through Skype
Programme Fees (2017-2018)
- HKD 50,700 / USD 6,500 (Full Programme)
- HKD 25,350 / USD 3,250 (Single-City Course)*
*Single-city course is only open to students studying in Mainland China institutions.
Programme Fee includes:
- Tuition of two 6-credit courses
- HKU Facilities Access
- For full programme only: includes airfares to Shanghai, students need to pay for their own airfares to fly to HK and return to their home countries
- For single-city course: students are responsible for their airfares to fly to HK and return to their home countries
Full Programme: Early bird discount of HKD3,900 / USD500 for applicants who submit completed application before Feb 22, 2018. Single City Course (HK): Early bird discount of HKD1,950 / USD250 for applicants who submit completed application before Feb 22, 2018.
Early Bird February 22, 2018
General : March 16, 2018
- The Faculty of Business and Economics reserves the right to cancel a course should there be insufficient enrollment or any unforeseen circumstances.
- In any case, students are strongly recommended to make their own insurance arrangements throughout the entire period of your programme. Students will be responsible for their own medical and dental costs during the period of the programme. Please refer to here (Point 5) for more information.