Bloomberg Operating Rules
Please observe the following codes of conduct while using the Bloomberg lab:
- Do not eat or drink.
- Remain quiet and do not disturb other users. Switch off your mobile phone or trun it to silence mode.
- Do not download excessive amount of data from the Bloomberg terminals.
- Bloomberg users have priority to use the Bloomberg Terminals. If you are not using Bloomberg, please use the eight non-Bloomberg Terminals.
- Do not twist the Bloomberg dual monitor or pull the cables attached to it.
- Remember to log off from the Bloomberg before you leave.
- 10-minute rule: If you are away from a Bloomberg terminal for more than 10 minutes, other users waiting to use it have the right to do so.
Note: The lab is equipped with 24-hour survillance cameras.