2018 Admissions now open
Establish an ACCOUNT (The application fee is HK$300 (non-refundable))
LOGIN after account is established
Supporting Documents Request Forms (Download here)
MBA Admission Procedures/Guidelines
1. Required Supporting Documents
The following documents need to be submitted along with the online MBA application:
- Official transcripts and other academic supporting documents OR documents which have been certified by a notary public (e.g. Degree certificate) (transcripts and degree certificates are not in English should be accompanied by a certified translation in English)
- Official GMAT report
- Official score report of an English-language proficiency test such as TOEFL or IELTS (applies only to applicants with qualifications from institutions outside Hong Kong where the language of instruction/examination is not English)
- Reports from two referees
- A copy of your passport (page with photo)/photo ID
Download Supporting Document Check List
Note: A secure link to upload your supporting documents for our preliminary review will be provided after submitting the online application.
Once the Admission Committee has received online applications and supporting documents, we will shortlist the candidates for interviews. Local candidates are interviewed in person, and international candidates either by phone or video conference. Interview invitations are sent to the email address provided in the application. An additional interview or further documentation may be required in some cases.
Note: The HKU MBA Office places greater importance on the interview process than on essays, as we believe the best way to evaluate an applicant is through personal interaction, which helps us to better understand the motivation and personality of prospective students. Two rounds of interviews are likely to be conducted for admission to the 2018-19 full-time MBA programme.
3. Full-time MBA Admission Decisions
Admission decisions are generally available two to four weeks after the interviews. These decisions are communicated via email once all outstanding supporting documents have been received.
4. Full-time MBA Admissions
The application period for Admissions 2018-19 is now open. The FINAL application deadline is on 27th April 2018 12:00 noon HK Time.
5. Important Dates for 2018 Intake (Start of MBA Programme)
- End of June 2018
The entire cohort is expected to be in Beijing for the China Immersion Programme (Mandarin Language/Business Communication).
- End of July 2018
MBA courses commence in Hong Kong.