Financing your MBA
HKU MBA Full-time programme:
London Track with London Business School
New York Track with Columbia Business School
Hong Kong/China Track
The HK$525,000 tuition fee is payable in three instalments over one year and is subject to change and final approval by The University of Hong Kong.
Estimated living expenses for a single full-time MBA student while living in Hong Kong:
- Average Accommodation: 3,000-6,000
- Food: 4,500
- Transportation: 500
- Miscellaneous: 1,500 - 2000
- Total Monthly Spending: 9,500-13,000
- HKU MBA offers access* to the following loans for the full-time MBA students, as advertised by the providers below:
Prodigy Finance loan
Since 2007, Prodigy Finance has been revolutionising student finance. Our innovative model offers alumni-funded loans to international students at the world’s top business schools, including HKU MBA. Our innovative model also uses an innovative predictive scorecard that considers your future potential and allows us to offer competitive rates to over 150 nationalities of students.
Funding is limited and you are therefore advised to apply as soon as possible. The loan amount is capped at tuition fee outstanding (Tuition minus deposit minus scholarship minus sponsorship). Find out more about the terms and conditions and how to apply for a loan from Prodigy Finance Ltd.
* The agreement is directly between students and Prodigy, with no liability or engagement of HKU MBA. The stated finance company is cited for reference only. International students should research all available financing options on their own choice.
- Hong Kong residents may be eligible to apply for a Non-means-tested loan (NLS loan) from the government’s Non-means-tested Loan Scheme. Visit the Student Financial Assistance Agency website for further information on this source of financial assistance: http://www.sfaa.gov.hk/eng/schemes/nlss.htm.
- The HKU MBA is listed as a reimbursement course under the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) scheme, which provides a maximum of HK$10,000 in reimbursement to those who fulfil the criteria. Please visit the CEF website for further details: http://www.sfaa.gov.hk/cef/.