The following supporting documents should be uploaded to the on-line application system before the application deadline or expiry of the application account (which is valid for four weeks only), whichever is earlier:
- Latest official academic transcripts
- Award certificate/ degree certificate (學位證書), if available
- Graduation certificate (畢業證書), only applicable to Mainland China students
- English language score report (TOEFL or IELTS), if applicable
- Proof of internship experience of all positions, or full-time employment of the most recent one, whichever is applicable
The original copy of supporting documents is NOT required at the application stage. Should an applicant be given an admission offer by the Programme, he/she will receive notification of the need to submit original/certified true copy of the documents.
Please also provide two letters of reference. Candidates should download the form of reference from the application website and invite their referees to complete the form. Completed forms of reference should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by referees via their valid email accounts before the closing date.
The programme brochure is obtainable from the following sites:
|Application Deadline:||Round 1 - 12:00 noon, November 13, 2017
Round 2 - 12:00 noon, January 3, 2018
|Result Announcement:||Round 1 - From Late December 2017 to April 2018
Round 2 - From Mid-February to April 2018
There is a non-refundable application fee of HK$300.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.