Alumni Corporate Ambassador Programme
Alumni are great asset of HKU Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE). Amid the challenging market landscape, we hope to join forces with you to nurture and empower the next generation of business leaders to serve the needs of Hong Kong, Asia and beyond.
Alumni Corporate Ambassador Programme is launched to form a dynamic alliance among alumni, corporates and the Faculty to pool in and consolidate resources for students’ professional and personal development. It also helps to foster a thriving alumni community to extend your professional network.
We are inviting you to serve as Alumni Corporate Ambassadors, to facilitate the Faculty in connecting with your employer, advocate FBE juniors at your workplace, and explore collaboration opportunities.
As an Alumni Ambassador, you will:
- Update your profile and share your professional achievements
- Connect FBE with HR department in your organisation to explore internship and employment opportunities for FBE students
- Provide advice and consultation to FBE students
- Strengthen FBE alumni network in your organisation
For our Alumni Corporate Ambassadors, we will:
- List your profile in the Alumni Corporate Ambassador Directory
- Invite you to serve as Mentor for FBE Mentorship Programme
- Invite you as Guest Speaker for FBE events
- Feature your story on FBE communication channels
Recommend your organisation to be our Corporate Partner, and enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Drive and advance business innovation by collaborating with world class faculty members and engaging students to conduct research and business consultation projects
- Enjoy complimentary seats to FBE Executive Education programmes or discounted fees for customized corporate training programmes
- Display company logo on FBE communication channels
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org