Alumni Career Experience Sharing Day for MEcon & MFin
Career experience sharing event for MEcon & MFin students will be held on November 4, 2017 (Saturday) at HKU Town Centre in Admiralty. Our Speakers are our alumni in the Finance Industry. The event aims to showcase a holistic picture of different sectors in finance industry in both HK and other China cities. The sharing sessions are followed by networking and refreshment receptions where you can mingle with the speakers.
1. Daniel Xu (IB), Associate, Investment Banking and Capital Markets (China Real Estate), Credit Suisse
2. Julian Li (IB), Senior Associate, Investment Banking (M&A), Huatai United Securities Co. Ltd.
3. Seline Xie (FinTech), Head of Corporate Strategy and Investment (FinTech), UCF Holdings Group Limited
4. Atul Tiwari (Trading), Senior Associate, Treasury & Liquidity Management (Trading), State Street
5. Chloe Mo (IB-HK), Associate Director, Investment Banking, UBS
6. David Li (Equity Research), Equity Research Analyst, J.P. Morgan – (tbc)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pauline Hui at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 3917 1001. Thank you!