Alumni Get-togther – Mixology Night
We cordially invite our FBE alumni to spend a relaxing Friday night and learn making cocktails together. Instructed by professional mixologist, each participant will make two unique cocktails by themselves and enjoying the cocktails with canapés platters. Instructor will also share with participants the knowledge of wine and cocktail, techniques of cocktail maxing as well as tips on food pairing.
Cocktail menu: (1) Popping Light Up (2) Honey Bee
Date: June 24, 2016 (Friday)
Time: 20:00 – 21:30
Venue: Flair Iron, Room 4C, Fook Sing Factory Building, 2 Walnut Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon
FBE Alumni $300
Friends of FBE Alumni $355
* All fees are non-refundable
1. Payment details will be sent to you upon receiving your reservation request.
2. One alumnus is recommended to bring one non-FBE friend.
3. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Seats can only be confirmed upon the receipt of full payment.
4. All payments made are not refundable.
Enquires: Miss Kathy Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3917 5800)