News and Events
Alumni Get-together - Mooncake & Matcha Honey Cake Workshop
Publishing Date: 07/07/2016 (Last Update: 07/07/2016)
Click HERE to register
|Time||13:30 - 17:00|
|Venue||Unit B, 10/F, King Win Building, No. 65-67 King Yip Street, Kwun Tong|
The Mid-Autumn Festival is fast approaching! We cordially invite our FBE alumni to join us at a cooking workshop to start preparing for the festival! In a 3.5-hour workshop, Mr. King Poon (Egg Tart Prince) will teach every participant to make two types of mooncake as well as one kind of honey cake:
1) Custard Mooncake x 8 | 酥皮奶皇月餅8個
2) Purple Sweet Potato Mooncake x 8 | 紫薯棕櫚糖月餅8個
3) Matcha Honey Cake x 1 |抹茶蜂蜜蛋糕1份
Date: August 13, 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 13:30 – 17:00
Venue: Unit B, 10/F, King Win Building, No. 65-67 King Yip Street, Kwun Tong
Instructor: Mr. King Poon, also known as “Egg Tart Prince (蛋撻皇子)”, is a famous chef and author in Hong Kong. More about him: https://www.facebook.com/HK.EGG.TART.PRINCE/
Original Price: $950
FBE Alumni $800
Friends of FBE Alumni $945
* All fees are non-refundable
1. Payment details will be sent to you upon receiving your reservation request.
2. Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Seats can only be confirmed upon the receipt of full payment.
3. All payments made are not refundable.
Enquires: Miss Kathy Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3917 5800)