The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Our programme has been accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
With the completion of certain courses (including elective course: MACC7016 Corporate Finance), students that graduate from our programme are entitled to the following ACCA paper exemptions:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
For more details, please visit ACCA's website at http://www.accaglobal.com/.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Our Master of Accounting programme is accredited by CIMA. Upon successful completion of the required courses, you will be granted 11 exemptions:
- BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- E1 Managing Finance in a Digital World
- P1 Management Accounting
- F1 Financial Reporting
- Operational Case Study Exam
- E2 Managing Performance
- P2 Advanced Management Accounting
- F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
For more details, please visit CIMA's website at https://www.cimaglobal.com/.
Our Master of Accounting programme is accredited by CPA Australia. Upon successful completion of the required courses (including elective course: MACC7016 Corporate Finance), you will be granted exemptions from all the following 6 courses at the foundation level and gain direct entry to the CPA Program (Professional exams) as an CPA Australia Associate Member:
- Economics and Markets
- Foundations of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Business Finance
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Management Accounting
For more details, please visit CPA Australia's website at https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/.
The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
Our Master of Accounting programme is an accredited programme of the HKICPA's Qualification Programme (QP). Graduates of the programme that passed certain courses (including elective courses: MACC7015 Principles of Management and MACC7016 Corporate Finance) will qualify for student registration and enrolment in the four core modules (current QP) OR exemption of the 10 Associate Level Modules (new QP) of the Institute's Qualification Programme.
- M1 Accounting
- M2 Management Accounting
- M3 Business Economics
- M4 Business Management
- M5 Information Management
- M6 Financial Accounting
- M7 Financial Management
- M8 Principles of Auditing
- M9 Principles of Taxation
- M10 Business & Company Law
For more details, please visit HKICPA's website at https://www.hkicpa.org.hk/.