skip to main content
student-life pageCover

Student Life

Student Visa

We welcome overseas applicants, who will need to arrange student visas prior to the studies.

The Office of the Student Affairs is on hand to assist overseas students in obtaining student visas, which are fairly easy to obtain in Hong Kong. The Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS) acts as the local sponsor for international students, and the China Affairs Office (CAO) sponsors their counterparts from mainland China. Both offices assist students in obtaining visas.


Immigration Department