2020 Admissions Closed
Our Admissions for 2021 intake will commence in September 2020.
MBA Admission Procedures/Guidelines
1. Required Supporting Documents
Along with the online application the following documents need to be submitted.
- Official transcripts and other academic supporting documents OR documents which have been certified by a notary public (e.g. Degree certificate) (transcripts and degree certificates are not in English should be accompanied by a certified translation in English)
- Official GMAT/GRE report (Applicants with more than 7 years of postgraduate full-time work experience might be exempted from this requirement. Exemption, if any, will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Official score report on an English Language proficiency test, such as TOEFL or IELTS (only for applicants with qualifications from institutions outside HK where the language of instruction and examination is not English)
- 2 Referees' reports
- A copy of your passport (page with photo)/photo ID
Note: A secure link to upload your supporting documents for our preliminary review will be provided after submitting the online application.
Once online application and supporting documents are submitted the Admission Committee will short-list the candidates for the face-to-face group interview. Interview invitation will be sent through the email provided in the application. Additional interview or documentation maybe required in some cases.
Note: HKU MBA gives much importance to the interview process rather than essays, as we believe the best way to judge an applicant is by having close interaction to understand the motivation and personality of our prospective students.
3. Part-time MBA Admission Decisions
In general, the admission result will be available in 2 to 4 weeks after the interview. Admission decision will be communicated through email once all the outstanding supporting documents are received.
4. Part-time MBA Admissions
Admissions closed. Admissions for 2021 intake will commence in September 2020.
Early Round Deadline: 24 Nov 2016
Second Round Deadline: 31 Dec 2016- See more at: http://www.fbe.hku.hk/mba/fulltime/admissions/apply-now#sthash.QP6Vzvtn.dpuf