- Ph.D. M.S., Chinese University of Hong Kong
- B.S., Beijing Jiaotong University
Chu (Ivy) Dang’s research focuses on the economics of information in the domain of quantitative marketing. She studies how consumers search for information, how information influences their choices and the information provision strategies of firms. Her interests also extend to data-driven marketing and high-tech marketing.
Ivy joined The University of Hong Kong in 2020, after receiving her Ph.D. in marketing from CUHK Business School. She also holds a M.S. in economics from Chinese University of Hong Kong and a B.S. in applied physics from Beijing Jiaotong University. In her spare time, Ivy enjoys running, hiking and online surfing.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Quantitative Marketing
- Economics of Information
- Consumer Search
- Hu, Mantian, Chu (Ivy) Dang, and Pradeep K. Chintagunta (2019), “Search and Learning at a Daily Deals Website,” Marketing Science, 38 (4), 609-642.
- Dang, Chu (Ivy) (2017), “Network-Based Targeting: Big Data Application in Mobile Industry,” Big Data Applications in the Telecommunications Industry, IGI Global, 78-107. (Book Chapter)