Back to Faculty Members
Dr. Helen Hailin ZHAO
Management and Strategy
Academic & Professional Qualification
- PhD (Management and Organization), University of Iowa, 2012-2015
- Principles of Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Team Social Network
- Leader Succession
- Work and Time
- Lam, W., Lee, C., Taylor, M. S., & Zhao, H. H. (2018). Does proactive personality matter in leadership transitions? Effects of proactive personality on new leader identification and responses to new leaders and their change agendas. Academy of Management Journal, 61(1), 245-263.
- Deng, H., Walter, F., Lam, C., & Zhao, H. H. (2017). Spillover effects of emotional labor in customer service encounters toward coworker harming: A resource depletion perspective. Personnel Psychology. 70(2), 469-502.
- Zhao, H. H., Seibert, S. E., Taylor, S. M., Lee, C & Lam, W. (2016) Not even the past: The joint influence of former leader and new leader during leader succession in the midst of organizational change. Journal of Applied Psychology. 101(12), 1730-1738
- Li, N., Zhao, H. H., Walter, S., Zhang, X., & Yu, J. (2015). Achieving More with Less: Extra Milers’ Behavioral Influences in Teams. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100 (4), 1025-1039.
- Huang, G., Zhao, H. H.*, Niu, X. Y., Ashford, S. J., & Lee, C. (2013). Reducing job insecurity and increasing performance ratings: Does impression management matter? Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(5), 852-862. (*correspondence author)
- Huang, G., Zhao, H. H. & Lee, C. (2012). Job Insecurity in Chinese Organizations: A Critical Review. X. Huang & M. H. Bond (Eds.) Handbook of Chinese Organizational Behavior: 343-356. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.