Dr. Huiyin OUYANG
Innovation and Information Management
Huiyin Ouyang received her Ph.D. degree in Statistics and Operations Research from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. She obtained her master and bachelor degree from Tsinghua University. Before joining the Faculty of Business and Economics, The University of Hong Kong, she was a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University.
- IIMT3636 Decision and Risk Analysis I/ BUSI0036 Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions I
- MSBA6014 Business Simulation
- Simulation analytics
- Modeling and analysis of stochastic systems
- Design and control of queueing systems
- Health care management and service operations
- Data-driven decision making
- "Allocation of Intensive Care Unit Beds in Periods of High Demand," (with N.T. Argon and S. Ziya), Operations Research, forthcoming.