Dr. Liao WANG
Innovation and Information Management
- PhD in Operations Research, Columbia University
- Master in Financial Engineering, Cornell University
- Bachelor in Quantitative Finance, National University of Singapore
Liao Wang obtained her Ph.D. degree in Operations Research in Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research at Columbia University in 2017. Dr. Wang holds a BSc (Hons) in Quantitative Finance from National University of Singapore and MEng in Financial Engineering from Cornell University.
IIMT3636 – Decision and Risk Analysis I
MSBA7017 – Financial Engineering
- OM- finance/financial Engineering interface
- Risk analytics
- OM-innovation interface
- Wang, L., Yao, D.D., Risk Hedging for Production Planning, Production and Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Wang, L., Yao, D.D., Production with Risk Hedging: Optimal Policy and Efficient Frontier, Operations Research, 2017, Vol. 65(4), p1095 - 1113.
- Wang, L., Wissel, J., Mean-Variance Hedging with Oil Futures, Finance and Stochastics, October 2013, Issue 4, p641-683.
MSBA Admission Committee