- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2019
- M.A. in Economics, Tsinghua University, 2013
- B.A. in Economics, Fudan University, 2011
Dr. Xiang Fang received his Ph.D. degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania in 2019. He obtained his M.A. in economics from Tsinghua University in 2013, and his B.A. in economics from Fudan University in 2011. He joined HKU in 2019.
He is interested in broad topics in international finance, asset pricing, and their connections to the macro economy, especially the crucial role of financial intermediaries.
International Finance, Asset Pricing, Macro-Finance
- “Intermediary Leverage and Currency Risk Premium”
- “Volatility, Intermediaries, and Exchange Rates”
(with Yang Liu)
For more details, please visit my webpage at https://leonyangyu.weebly.com/.
The Cubist Systematic Strategies Ph.D. Candidate Award for Outstanding Research, WFA 2017