Academic & Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., University of Oxford, 2020
- M.Sc., University of Oxford, 2015
- B.S., Fudan University, 2014
Dr. Dunhong Jin joined The University of Hong Kong as Assistant Professor of Finance in 2020. She received her Ph.D. in finance from University of Oxford. She obtained her M.Sc. in mathematical finance from University of Oxford, and her B.S. in mathematics from Fudan University.
She is a theoretical financial economist, working on information, incentive and contract in asset management, corporate finance and asset pricing. She also has several joint projects with the Financial Conduct Authority on liquidity mismatch and financial stability in asset management industry.
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Asset Pricing
- Security Design
- “Swing Pricing and Fragility in Open-End Mutual Funds,” (with Marcin Kacperczyk, Bige Kahraman, and Felix Suntheim) (Forthcoming, The Review of Financial Studies)
- “The Atalanta Effect: How High-Powered Compensation Reduces Risk-Taking,” (with Thomas Noe) (R&R, Journal of Finance)