Academic & Professional Qualification
- B.Tech (DAIICT)
- M.Res (London Business School)
- PhD (London Business School)
Peeyush joined HKU in 2020 as an Assistant Professor of Accounting after receiving his Ph.D. in Accounting from London Business School. His research focuses on how disclosures and information intermediaries influence capital market outcomes.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACCT1101)
- Information intermediaries
- Fundamental analysis
- Karthik Balakrishnan, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, and Peeyush Taori, “Analysts’ Estimates of the Cost of Equity Capital.” Journal of Accounting and Economics, forthcoming.