Academic & Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., University of Amsterdam
- M.S. INSEAD
- M.S. University College London
- B.S. University of British Columbia
Qingchen Wang received his Ph.D. in Business Analytics from the University of Amsterdam. Qingchen’s research focuses on the design and application of novel techniques for solving real-life business problems via digitization and automation. Selected research projects include, delivery route planning, consumer debt collection, pricing of parking reservations, workforce staffing and scheduling, and multi-channel conversion attribution for digital marketing.
- Analytics for Managers (MBA core course)
- Capstone project supervision (MSBA)
- Puterman, M. L. and Wang, Q., Optimal Design of the PGA Tour; Relegation and Promotion in Golf, Proceedings of MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, 2011.
- Puterman, M. L. and Wang, Q., Optimal Dynamic Clustering Through Relegation and Promotion: How to Design a Competitive Sports League, Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 7, issue 2, Article 7, 2010.