Alumni Get-together – Golden Custard Mooncake Workshop
The Mid-Autumn Festival is fast approaching!
Founder and Pioneer of the most popular golden custard mooncake recipe Master Yip Yun Fat (葉潤發師傅) is going to share with us the secret techniques for making his legendary delicacy.
With more than 40 years of experiences, Master Yip created the most widely known golden custard mooncake for Spring Moon at The Peninsula Hotel when he headed its dim sum section. FBE Alumni and their friends will make 12 mooncakes under the supervision of Master Yip and taste the mooncakes freshly baked by him. Alumni discount on mooncake purchase will be offered to participants.
Date: September 2, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Venue: Room 1906, Technology Plaza, 651 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Instructor: Master Yip Yun Fat
Price (FBE alumni and friends of FBE alumni): $680
*including 12 mooncakes
**All fees are non-refundable
For registration: please send email to email@example.com with the following information.
Year of graduation:
Name of guests (if any):
1. Payment details will be sent to you upon receiving your reservation request.
2. Vacancies are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Reservation can only be confirmed upon the receipt of full payment.
4. Participants will be able to enjoy 25% off on mooncake purchases (from now till August 14). Mooncake ordering form will be sent to you upon your payment is received and verified.
5. All payments made are not refundable.
Registration: Miss Kathy Lau (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3917 5800)