The HKU Business School (the School) takes an entrepreneurial approach to meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing economic and business environment by drawing together the strengths of six academic areas including Accounting and Law, Economics, Finance, Innovation and Information Management, Management and Strategy, and Marketing.
Students from both the arts and science streams in secondary schools are welcomed to apply. Past records show that the two groups of students have been equally successful in our undergraduate programmes.
Follow our Instagram and Facebook pages to stay tuned to the latest news and events for HKU Business School undergraduate admissions, and get a taste of our students’ life through stories of their internship, exchange and many other enrichment opportunities!
Please click here for an overview of the undergraduate programmes offered by our School.
For more details of the programme features and curriculum structures, please visit the following programme webpages:
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance [BBA(Acc&Fin)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Information Systems) [BBA(IS)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business and Global Management [BBA(IBGM)]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) and Bachelor of Laws [BBA(Law)&LLB]
- Bachelor of Economics [BEcon]
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance [BEcon&Fin]
- Bachelor of Finance in Asset Management and Private Banking [BFin(AMPB)]
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance [BSc(QFin)]
Applicants are required to satisfy the minimum University and Programme Entrance Requirements for admission to HKU Business School programmes. Please visit the following webpages for details:
- Local HKDSE students
- Non-JUPAS students (non-local students who apply for admission on the strength of qualifications other than the Mainland Gao Kao; and local students who apply for admission on the strength of qualifications other than the HKDSE)
For more details of the undergraduate curriculum, enrichment opportunities, and the School / Programme Entrance Requirement(s), please check out our School Brochure as well as the admissions and programme videos:
|BEcon / BEcon&Fin |
|BBA (Major in Entrepreneurship, Design and Innovation) |
|BBA (Major in Finance) |
|BBA (Major in Marketing) |
|BBA (Major in Information Systems and Analytics) |
|BBA (Major in Human Resources Management) |
#The HKU Information Day for Undergraduate Admissions 2019 on Nov 2 was cancelled. Details about our undergraduate degrees, study opportunities and other admissions information can be accessed at www.infoday.hku.hk.
*Interview invitation will be sent by e-mail to selected candidates from the JUPAS Band A pool nearer the time. Application from those who have not been invited to the June 15-30 interview will also be considered for admission and candidates may be invited to an interview in early August, if and as necessary, after the release of HKDSE result.
Remark: The JUPAS schedule may be subject to change in view of the ongoing development of the Coronavirus outbreak. Please watch out for the announcements from the JUPAS Office and relevant authorities for updated information.
#The HKU Information Day for Undergraduate Admissions 2019 on Nov 2 was cancelled. Details about our undergraduate degrees, study opportunities and other admissions information can be accessed in www.infoday.hku.hk.
*Not all programmes arrange interviews. Selected candidates invited to interview will be notified of the arrangement by e-mail.
^Consideration of Late applications is subject to the availability of places.
Non-JUPAS Applicants (non-local students who apply for admission on the strength of qualifications other than the Mainland Gao Kao; and local students who apply for admission on the strength of qualifications other than the HKDSE)
- Admissions and Academic Liaison Section, The Registry
- Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS)
- Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS)
- Teaching and Learning at HKU
For enquiries, please contact us by phone at (852) 3917-5343 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.