HKU-Accenture Business Consulting Programme
The HKU-Accenture Business Consulting Programme is a unique learning opportunity offered by The University of Hong Kong and Accenture. Striding into our fifth year of collaboration, this remarkable Programme brings together Business School UG tudents and senior Accenture consulting professionals to inspire new thoughts for business in the digital age. Participating students will embark on an intellectual stimulating journey with a close-up to the business consulting industry, up-to-date industry knowledge and essential business skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- Insider views of business consulting delivered by senior consulting professionals
- Marketing trends, real life business scenarios and case studies
- Transformative consulting skills and techniques for working with senior business leaders
- An enjoyable, innovative and interactive learning experience
Year-2 or above Business School Undergraduate Students
- January to March 2021
- Two-hour evening classes on Wednesdays (tentatively 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.), and one-hour coaching sessions on Mondays
- Case competition on a Saturday
VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION
Date: September 24, 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Zoom ID: To be sent to registered participants
9:00 a.m., September 25 (Fri) - 5:00 p.m., October 9 (Fri), 2020
Please submit your application HERE
- Certificate of Achievement
- Possible internship opportunities in Accenture for selected student(s)
Selected student participants must pay the Faculty a refundable deposit of HK$2,000 upon acceptance of offer. For deposit refund, students are expected (i) to submit the Pre-programme Assignment; (ii) to attend the Briefing and Feedback Session, Inauguration Ceremony, the Closing Ceremony cum Lunch Celebration; (iii) to attend ALL classes and coaching sessions; and (iv) to participate in the case competition. Unless justification with supporting document(s) (e.g. a medical certificate) is provided, the deposit will NOT be refunded should students fail to meet the afore-mentioned attendance requirement.