HKU-Accenture Business Consulting Programme 2019-20
The HKU-Accenture Business Consulting Programme is a unique learning opportunity offered by The University of Hong Kong and Accenture. Successfully run for 3 years, this remarkable Programme brings together FBE students and senior Accenture consulting professionals to inspire new thoughts for business in the digital age. Participating students will embark on an intellectual stimulating journey with a close-up to the business consulting industry, up-to-date industry knowledge and essential business skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Insider views of business consulting delivered by senior consulting professionals
- Marketing trends, real life business scenarios and case studies
- Transformative consulting skills and techniques for working with senior business leaders
- An enjoyable, innovative and interactive learning experience
FBE year 2 or above UG students
- February to March 2020
- Two-hour evening classes on Wednesdays (tentatively 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.), and one-hour coaching sessions on Mondays
- Case competition on a Saturday
9:00 a.m., September 27 (Fri) - 5:00 p.m., October 11 (Fri), 2019
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE.
- Certificate of Achievement
- Possible internship opportunities in Accenture for selected student(s)
Selected student participants must pay the Faculty a refundable deposit of HK$2,000 upon acceptance of offer. For deposit refund, students are expected (i) to attend ALL classes, coaching sessions and ceremonies; and (ii) to participate in the case competition. Unless justification with supporting document(s) (e.g. a medical certificate) is provided, the deposit will NOT be refunded should students fail to meet the afore-mentioned attendance requirement.