The Faculty values international diversity of our student population. Each year, over 350 incoming exchange students are admitted to study under our Faculty.
Application for Course Amendment (for FBE courses not listed in SIS) - The application is only open during add/drop period
Exchange students must:
- be officially nominated by home universities
- be in good academic standing (minimum grade average of 70%)
- achieve English language proficiency
Nominated students will receive an invitation email for application on or after the application start date. Detailed application procedures can be obtained from HKU International Affairs Office (here).
- For nomination: March 31 for Fall semester/whole year; September 1 for Spring semester
- For application: April 30 for Fall semester/whole year; September 30 for Spring semester
- Check List for Incoming Student for Registration
- Campus Map for Incoming Exchange Students
- Quick Guide on Course Selection and Enrollment
- Timetable and Calendar
- Courses Offered by FBE
- Courses Offered by Other Faculties
- Application for Course Amendment (for FBE courses not listed in SIS) - The application is only open during 10:00 a.m. 20 January 2020 to 4:00 p.m. 11 February 2020. This application link is for FBE exchange students ONLY. Non FBE exchange students DO NOT have access right to this link.
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU): www.hku.hk
- Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE): www.fbe.hku.hk
- International Affairs Office (IAO): https://aal.hku.hk/studyabroad/index.php?type=incoming
- Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS): http://cedars.hku.hk/showext.php?id=cl_sissa
- Academic Advising Office (AAO): http://aao.hku.hk