The HKU Business School values international diversity of our student population. Each year, over 350 incoming exchange students are admitted to study under our School.
Application for Course Amendment (for HKU Business School courses not listed in SIS) - The application is only open during add/drop period
Exchange students must:
- be officially nominated by home universities
- be in good academic standing (minimum grade average of 70%)
- achieve English language proficiency
Nominated students will receive an invitation email for application on or after the application start date. Detailed application procedures can be obtained from HKU International Affairs Office (here).
- For nomination: March 31 for Fall semester/whole year; September 1 for Spring semester
- For application: April 30 for Fall semester/whole year; September 30 for Spring semester
- HKU Business School Fact Sheet 2019-20
- A Glimpse of Student Life @HKU for Prospective Students 2019-20
- Check List for Incoming Student for Registration
- Campus Map for Incoming Exchange Students
- Quick Guide on Course Selection and Enrollment
- Timetable and Calendar
- Courses Offered by HKU Business School
- Courses Offered by Other Faculties
- Application for Course Amendment (for HKU Business School courses not listed in SIS) - The application is only open during 10:00 a.m. 20 January 2020 to 4:00 p.m. 11 February 2020. This application link is for HKU Business School exchange students ONLY. Non HKU Business School exchange students DO NOT have access right to this link.
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU): www.hku.hk
- HKU Business School: www.fbe.hku.hk
- International Affairs Office (IAO): https://aal.hku.hk/studyabroad/index.php?type=incoming
- Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS): http://cedars.hku.hk/showext.php?id=cl_sissa
- Academic Advising Office (AAO): http://aao.hku.hk