Staff-Student Consultative Committee
I. POWERS AND DUTIES
- To promote better communication between staff and students on matters relating to advancing the quality of teaching and learning in the undergraduate degree curricula offered.
- To convene at least once a semester to receive and discuss all ideas and information (including evaluation results) relevant to the enhancement of undergraduate degree curricula and teaching and learning environment.
- To provide feedback to students on actions taken in response to the comments received.
- To report students’ feedback to the parties concerned and to work with them to formulate plans to refine the courses and/or curricula.
- Associate Dean (Undergraduate) or his/her representative (Chairman)
- Programme Director for each undergraduate curriculum appointed by the Board of the Faculty
- Representative for each major of the BBA programme
- Teaching and Learning Coordinator for each Area nominated by respective Area Heads
- At least one student representative from each year of each undergraduate curriculum
List of Discussion Items of the Undergraduate Staff-Student Consultative Committee meetings: